- Prior to joining Zywie LLC, Dr. Roshwalb served as the Chief Executive Officer of Akari Therapeutics Plc and Celsus Therapeutics Plc.
- Before moving to industry, Dr. Roshwalb was a Vice President at Venrock, where he was an investment professional on the healthcare team investing in both private and public companies.
- Prior to this he was a vice president and equity analyst at Piper Jaffray, publishing research on specialty pharmaceutical companies.
- Prior to Piper, Dr. Roshwalb was in private practice in New York following residency training in internal medicine at Mount Sinai Medical Center, where he served as Chief Resident.
- Dr. Roshwalb obtained his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, his MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business and a B.A. from Columbia University.
Stephen Anderson, Ph.D., Biological Consultant
- Anderson is Associate Professor, Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
- He is focused on the study of protein folding and proteostasis with particular attention to the role these processes play in the pathophysiology of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- He received his A.B. and Ph.D. in Biological Chemistry from Harvard University and did postdoctoral studies at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Cambridge, UK. Prior to joining the Rutgers faculty, Anderson was a Senior Scientist and manager at Genentech, Inc.