Stephen Anderson, Ph.D., Biological Consultant
- Anderson is Associate Professor, Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
- He is focused on the study of protein folding and proteostasis with particular attention to the role these processes play in the pathophysiology of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- He received his A.B. and Ph.D. in Biological Chemistry from Harvard University and did postdoctoral studies at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Cambridge, UK. Prior to joining the Rutgers faculty, Anderson was a Senior Scientist and manager at Genentech, Inc.
Paul J. Christos, DrPH, MS
- Director, Research Design and Biostatistics Core, Clinical & Translational Science Center, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Lecturer in Healthcare Policy and Research, Healthcare Policy and Research Weill Cornell Medical College 2014 – 2015
- Lecturer in Public Health, Public Health, Weill Cornell Medical College 1997 – 2013
- Prior to joining Weill Cornell Medical College in January 2000, Dr. Christos worked as a biostatistician and epidemiologist at Strang Cancer Prevention Center, and later as a biostatistician in the Dermatology Service at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Dr. Christos is the Director of the Research Design and Biostatistics Core (RDBC) of the Weill Cornell Clinical and Translational Science Center (CTSC).
- Received his Doctorate in Public Health (Dr.P.H.) in Epidemiology from the New York Medical College School of Public Health in 2009. In 1995, he received his Masters (M.S.) in Biostatistics and Masters (M.P.H.) in Epidemiology also from the New York Medical College School of Public Health.
- President and founder of PSS, Eric Gilbert combines more than 25 years of experience in strategy consulting and management.
- A former Engagement Manager with McKinsey & Company.
- Mr. Gilbert is also the founding CEO of several companies, including multiple strategy-consulting businesses, a business to business technology firm and a specialty pharma company.
- Currently on the Board of Directors of a venture-funded SaaS business service healthcare/life science clients.
- Mr. Gilbert holds an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and a BA with Honors and Distinction from Stanford University.