- Stephen Anderson, Ph.D., Biological Consultant
- Anderson is Associate Professor, Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
- He used structure-based functional genomics or structural genomics which involved the prospective analysis — via 3D structure determination — of gene products of unknown structure and function to assess ambroxol.
- He received his A.B. and Ph.D. in Biological Chemistry from Harvard University.
- King C. Lee, Ph.D., R.A.C., Regulatory Consultant
- Lee is an independent consultant, and most recently the VP of Regulatory/Clinical Affairs for Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Dr. Lee is also an adjunct professor of Quinnipiac University, and has been since 2006.
- Previously, he was the VP of Regulatory Affairs for Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. and held management positions with ATON Pharma, Inc. (acquired by Merck in 2003), VION Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Sterling-Winthrop.
- He has authored and co-authored over 45 publications (scientific and professional papers, books and review articles) and over 45 scientific abstracts.
- He received his Ph.D. in Pharmacology from the University of Kentucky and is certified by the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Board.