- Eric Gilbert
- Gilbert is a seasoned strategic executive with extensive pharmaceutical development, strategy consulting, advisory and management experience.
- He has extensive experience in life cycle management, developing and implementing accelerated regulatory strategies, generic drug defense, and working with private equity firms to assess acquisitions and refine operational plans.
- He has served as CEO of Belrose Pharma Inc. and as the President of Professional Service Solutions Inc. (“PSS”), a firm that developed a number of products on a “full outsource” basis for mid-sized European and US companies, including proprietary sNDA and 505(b)(2) products. Beginning with McKinsey & Company, Mr. Gilbert has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
- Gilbert holds an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and a BA with Honors and Distinction from Stanford University.
- Stephen Anderson, Ph.D., Biological Consultant
- Anderson is Associate Professor, Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
- He used structure-based functional genomics or structural genomics which involved the prospective analysis — via 3D structure determination — of gene products of unknown structure and function to assess ambroxol.
- He received his A.B. and Ph.D. in Biological Chemistry from Harvard University.