Stephen Anderson, Ph.D., Biological Consultant
- Anderson is Associate Professor, Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
- He is focused on the study of protein folding and proteostasis with particular attention to the role these processes play in the pathophysiology of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- He received his A.B. and Ph.D. in Biological Chemistry from Harvard University and did postdoctoral studies at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Cambridge, UK. Prior to joining the Rutgers faculty, Anderson was a Senior Scientist and manager at Genentech, Inc.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Neuroscience 2018-Present
- University of California, Davis Davis, CA, Doctoral Candidate, Neuroscience Graduate Program 2015-2018
- Research focus on targeted interventions in applications ranging from cures for neurodegenerative disorders to effective design of brain machine interfaces will require an in depth understanding of the functional wiring diagram of the brain.
- President and founder of PSS, Eric Gilbert combines more than 25 years of experience in strategy consulting and management.
- A former Engagement Manager with McKinsey & Company.
- Mr. Gilbert is also the founding CEO of several companies, including multiple strategy-consulting businesses, a business to business technology firm and a specialty pharma company.
- Currently on the Board of Directors of a venture-funded SaaS business service healthcare/life science clients.
- Mr. Gilbert holds an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and a BA with Honors and Distinction from Stanford University.